Payroll Manager - 3 days per week
Are you looking for your next, part time permanent opportunity and wish to extend your payroll portfolio?
If you have very strong experience using ADP iHCM for an arts organisation with a complex payroll rollout with varied pension contributions, then this is the perfect role for you.
An amazing opportunity has come up to work for a leading national arts charity based near the City of London. Working three days per week, the salary being offered is pro rata of £42,000 - £45,000 per annum, based on experience and knowledge.
Your main duties are:
- Managing a complex payroll function that incorporates variable allowances (i.e. touring, increments, additional union approved allowances etc.) for circa 250 people (employees and casuals)
- Ensure ADP or other software upgrades are well project managed, planned and communicated (clearly and concisely to non-financial colleagues)
- Ensure accurate and timely processing / payments of weekly and monthly payroll cycles
- Ensure all payroll related operations in relation to pensions are actioned
- Through understanding of, and keeping abreast of working in a unionised environment
Candidates applying for this role must be very strong on ADP and have demonstrable experience of successfully managing similar complex payrolls.
If interested, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV and confirm your available start date.
Candidates applying for this role should be available to interview w/c 16th September or 23rd September, 2019