Head of Partnerships and Development
Partnerships are at the heart of everything ILC does. Whether as formal members of our Partners Programme or working with us on individual projects, our relationships with charities, businesses and other key stakeholders are what sustain us. We want to invest in developing these relationships and are therefore recruiting for a Head of Partnerships and Development to help us work with others to develop, grow and maximise our impact and visibility.
Our expectations are high. In the first year we will be looking to you to help us bring in at least three new Partners Programme members as well as “sell in” projects to existing Partners. But this is not a cold calling job and we have a great track record to build upon.
- We already work at a senior level with some of the world’s biggest companies whether that be Pfizer, EY or Aviva.
- We have strong policy, research and events expertise. We are acknowledged experts in ageing and people want to listen to what we have to say.
- We’ve organised events at 10 Downing Street, with senior members of the royal family, and with Ambassadors and international policy makers.
Senior staff take our calls. But we need your help to maximise the impact of these calls.
As Head of Partnerships and Development you will be required to work under your own initiative and represent the organisation at networking events in the UK and possibly across the world. You’ll meet interesting people and attend exciting events, acting as a visible face of the organisation.
There won’t be a typical day at ILC. One day you might be having lunch with an MD of a financial services company, another day you will have your head down on a tight proposal deadline. Another day might involve an early morning call with colleagues in Australia or Singapore, kicking off a global initiative.
Within the first few months you will have met all of our existing Partners, developed a strong understanding of our work and connected with the team to develop ideas and proposals. You will have attended receptions and got yourself in front of potential new supporters.
For more information about the post, including a full job description and details on how to apply, please visit the ILC website.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Senior Management Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Business Development & Commercial Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Fundraising Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Trusts & Foundations Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Greater)