International Programme Co-ordinator
1 day left
- Contract Type
We’re looking for a ‘can-do’ co-ordinator to support our client’s International Mission team in the grant management process, as well as planning and delivering events, booking travel, and scheduling and welcoming overseas visitors.
Position: International Programme Co-ordinator
Location: Swindon (M4 corridor)
Salary: £24,000–£27,000 pa
Benefits: Flexible Working, Pension, Employee Assistance Programme, Family Time benefits including TOIL, 25 day’s holiday (plus bank holidays) holiday trading, discounted gym membership, Health Cash Plan or Private Medical, Cycle Scheme, Annual Staff Day, Life Assurance, Tastecard, Loyalty Awards, Staff Events, Free tea and coffee and free car parking
Closing date: 9am 16 September
Interview date: 27 September
Our clients mission is to bring the Bible to life around the world. They are driven by the conviction that when people engage with the Bible their lives can change, for good.
The International Programme Co-ordinator will:
- Co-ordinate programmatic, financial, administrative and travel support for the International Mission team
- Assist the International Mission Specialists in the grant management process of around 150 international projects
- Assist in co-ordinating and delivering the International Support Programme (ISP), the InternationalBible Advocacy Centre (IBAC), Key Funded Bible Societies (KFBS) Programme and Open the Book International (OtB).
As International Programme Co-ordinator, you will be a well organised and a confident team player who takes pride in completing a task well.
You will bring with you:
- A good understanding of financial procedures and strong numeracy skills
- Significant experience as an effective co-ordinator and event organiser
- Proven experience of organising, administering and delivering tasks for projects.
- Some experience of sensitively working with people from other cultures
- Confidence with SharePoint and with excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel, with an ability to quickly learn new software as required
There may be some international travel (possibly two trips per year) for this role, so you will be required to have the legal documentation in order to travel (i.e. Passport)
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please provide your CV and a 250-word statement that sets out your experience and skills in relation to this role.
About the Organisation
Our clients mission is to offer the Bible to the world. Their vision is of a world where everyone has access to the Bible and can recognise its value for them, their families and communities. Working for a Christian charity, this is a great opportunity to work for an investors in people gold employer who have won awards for their excellence in investing in people. They are committed to the development of all staff and have fantastic charity-sector benefits to help motivate and retain exceptional people.
You may also have experience in areas such as; Programme Coordinator, Project Manager, Events Manager, International Project Manager, etc.