Centrepoint is the UK’s leading youth homelessness charity. We help vulnerable young people by giving them the practical and emotional support they need to find a job and live independently.
Together with our partners, we support thousands of homeless young people each year.
We are looking for a Technical Administrator for 6 months based in London to join our Property and Compliance team.
What you’ll be doing…
- Input and proactively manage all data to support the successful management of property compliance.
- Processing property compliance documentation received, ensuring remedial works arising from compliance checks are escalated to the Property Compliance Officer or Property Officer for scheduling, all relevant parties are informed, systems updated and documents are filed correctly.
- Assist with scheduling property compliance checks.
- Liaising with landlords and property owners to ensure compliance documentation is received and processed.
- Work closely with the Property Compliance Officer, Maintenance Administrator and Receptionist to ensure that all areas of work relating to these roles is adequately covered when necessary.
- Create reports to be delivered at meetings up to Board level.
What we’d be looking for from you…
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate with an intermediate understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Basic knowledge of property compliance regulations.
- Ability to manage own workload and work to deadlines.
- Experience in an administration position.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment.
What we offer in return...
In return for your efforts you’ll receive a competitive salary, excellent training and development, and a host of staff benefits including:
- 25 days of annual leave per year, rising by one day per year to a maximum of 27 days
- Excellent training package to ensure you have the skills and knowledge to build a new career
- Employer pension contributions of 4%
- Clear career progressions, linked to portfolio work, that enables movement up the pay scale
- Access to Cycle 2 Work loan scheme
- An interest-free travel loan
We seek to challenge discrimination and are committed to fairness and equality within Centrepoint. We welcome applications from anyone with direct experience of being homeless or using young people's services.
Closing Date: Tuesday 3 September, Midday
Interview Date: 10 & 11 September
To apply for this role, please click "Apply" and submit your CV with a supporting statement setting out how you meet the essential criteria for the role as listed in the table below. Please note you will need to have your supporting statement and CV as one document.