Regional Support Coordinator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full time Regional Support Coordinator in the West of Scotland (WOS) Region at SSAFA,the UK's oldest national tri-service military charity.
About the role (2 posts)
Weare seeking an organised and experienced Coordinator to work closely with SSAFA branches and volunteers in the West of Scotland.This exciting role will be a chance to help shape the future of the SSAFA branch network. You will support the local ex-service and service community by:
- Being a single point of contact connecting clients to local branches.
- Providing back-office support (coordination, financial control, procurement of goods, case management) to branches across the WOS Region.
- Assisting with the development of a highly responsive and quality caseworking service.
- Assisting branches to remain compliant with SSAFA and national regulations (eg, GDPR).
To carry out this role successfully you will be a team player with excellent organisational,customer service, communication and IT skills. You will also have experience of working with volunteers and the ability to handle welfare cases with sensitivity and empathy.
Knowledge of the Armed Forces and ex-Forces community would be an advantage but is not essential.
A knowledge of MS Office 365 particularly databases and MS Excel would be helpful - but full training will be given
SSAFA is an employer that values the diversity of its workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Closing date: Midnight on 30th August 2019
Interviews: 9th or 10th September 2019, in Glasgow
SSAFA is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to using the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Service.
More searches like this
- Senior Management Human Rights Full Time jobs in Glasgow
- Management Human Rights Full Time jobs in Glasgow
- Administration Human Rights Full Time jobs in Glasgow
- Operations & Service Delivery Human Rights Full Time jobs in Glasgow
- Business Development & Commercial Human Rights Full Time jobs in Glasgow