Training and Qualifications Administrator
The main focus of this post is the day to day organisation of training courses for practitioners, and the administration of accreditation both for practitioner training and for Peep Progression Pathway parents/carers, as part of the Training and Accreditation Team. In addition, the post holder will undertake other work of an administrative nature for members of the management team including support for specific Peeple projects. The role requires a flexible and positive approach, and a willingness to learn new skills and adapt to the needs of the organisation.
1. Administration of training and accreditation
- Implement administrative systems to ensure the smooth delivery of a range of training courses for practitioners delivered across the UK and Ireland, including making practical arrangements with course organisers, venues and trainers.
- Implement administrative systems for practitioner and parent accreditation.
- Provide administrative support to the Training and Accreditation team.
- Generate and process invoices related to the delivery of training and accreditation working closely with the Finance Manager. For example: issue invoices to delegates, chase up payments, process purchase invoices and monitor expenditure.
2. Database and communications systems
- Input training and accreditation information onto various record keeping systems including the training database and spreadsheets.
- Work with other members of the Training Team to develop and improve communications systems, for example the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Produce reports based on data input.
- ·Update information on the Peeple website including preparation and formatting of documents for uploading to the website.
- ·Process orders from customers for Peeple publications and other learning resources which support the programme and ensure they are packed and dispatched promptly. ·Generate invoices and ensure invoices are paid. ·Organise printing and ordering of resources including seeking copyright permissions where required.
4. Project and general administration
- ·Set up and implement administrative systems for new projects or new areas of work as required including both local and national programme delivery ·Take responsibility for general office administration in one or more areas, for example, health and safety, intellectual property rights, facilities.
- ·Work flexibly with other administrative staff in Peeple and support the general administration needs of the organisation.
- ·Implement all Peeple policies including health and safety, equal opportunities, confidentiality and data protection.
- ·Undertake other duties as required consistent with the skills and experience required by this post.