£18,907 per annum
37 hours per week
Our client is one of the top 100 Best Not-for-Profit organisations to work for in the UK.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Handyperson to ensure that all required maintenance tasks are completed and logged. This includes day to day repairs to windows, doors, lighting, drains, plumbing, changing filters and any other general maintenance duties.
As the Handyperson, you will develop positive relationships with village residents, regularly inspect void village properties, check communal areas for faults and carry out regular and scheduled statutory checks. Duties also include weekly fire checks at other properties in Gloucestershire.
They’re looking for a self-motivated individual who has proven experience in building trades: plumbing, carpentry, plastering, decorating and has a good understanding of health and safety requirements. IT skills including data input and simple spreadsheets with the ability to work under own initiative and unsupervised, are essential.
- 23 annual leave days (+ 5 days based on service)
- Social Housing Pension Scheme
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Modern working environment with flexible working
- Health scheme (cash plan) which includes an Employee Assistance Programme
- New home leave
- Cycle scheme
- Full and current driving licence and use of car insured for business purposes is required.
Closing date: Friday 6th September 2019 at 9.00am
Interview date: Monday 16 September 2019.