5 days left
- Contract Type
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced events professional to lead on the execution of all CSW events, as well as CSW’s presence at other special events and public engagement opportunities, to support the delivery of communications, campaigns and fundraising objectives.
- Planning, execution and delivery of CSW events, as well as CSW’s presence at other special events and public engagement opportunities.
- To plan, design, organise and oversee all event tasks, delivering projects within budget and timeframe.
- Look for ways to engage with new supporters, churches and groups through events/opportunities.
- Think creatively and use innovation to maximise CSW’s presence at events and build long-term supporter/donor loyalty.
- Plan and agree overall content, emphasis, focus, and design of events in conjunction with relevant stakeholders (e.g. Advocacy Officers).
A committed Christian with a good degree and a passion for justice, you will have a proven track record in planning, organising and executing events, ideally within a charity or Christian context. You will have excellent organisational skills, the ability to manage multiple projects, and excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrable exhibition/event management experience, ideally in the charity or Christian sectors.
- Proven track record in project management, with the experience and ability to manage projects from conception to delivery.
- Demonstrable and dependable multi-tasking organisational ability.
- Ability to work under pressure, and to defined deadlines, and calm under pressure.
We offer, your birthday off, pension with 6% employer contribution, season ticket loan, free eye tests and discounted gym membership.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website to download an application form and applicant’s e-pack.
Closing date: Noon on Wednesday, 25th September 2019.
This post falls within the definition of an Occupational Requirement as per the Equality Act 2010.
CSW is a human rights organisation specialising in freedom of religion or belief, and as Christians we stand with everyone facing injustice because of their religion or belief.
General Data Protection Regulation
CSW takes seriously the storing of personal data in line with the General Data Protection Regulation. Your application and any information you provide will be stored securely either on paper records or a computer system and then destroyed in line with the data protection law.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Faith-Based Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Campaigning Faith-Based Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Management Faith-Based Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business Development & Commercial Faith-Based Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- PR & Communications Faith-Based Full Time jobs in London (Central)