A not for profit organisation based in an amazing central London location. They work on behalf of Police Service in the UK to provide crime reduction initiatives and to reduce the demand for police.
You will support the Marketing Manager in the creation and delivery of the marketing and communications strategy. Your efforts will be aimed at promoting and raising awareness of the initiatives of the organisation. This will include:
- Working with the Marketing Manager to set and deliver the marketing strategy
- Managing industry events and exhibitions across the nation
- Increasing awareness of the organisation brand and initiatives through communications with key stakeholders and the general public
- Creating marketing collateral including monthly e-newsletters, website content, leaflets, banners and other advertisements
- Working with external agencies for design, events and communications
- Reporting on campaign and project successes
This role will include regular nation-wide travel to attend industry events and exhibitions.
You will be an up and coming marketing all-rounder who has experience across both implementing and delivering marketing strategies and running events. You will have ideally work in a similar not for profit organisation, or have a strong desire to do so. You will be an excellent communicator and be adept at independently running projects when required. To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience creating and delivering marketing strategies in a relevant organisation
- Experience running events or at least a strong understanding of event management
- Great copywriting and marketing content development skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- A passion to work with others and build strong relationships
This is a full time permanent role paying up to £29,000 per annum plus benefits.