Junior Digital Analyst
2 days left
- Contract Type
This Public Sector and Government client works in a faster and more autonomous fashion than most of their counterparts. Their aim is to facilitate improvements in the nation's health irrespective of particular circumstance. Headquartered in London, they apply research and skills to aid government shaping a healthier populous.
They are in the process of embedding a new approach to the use of data and analytics across marketing; one that ensures key business decisions and the strategic direction are informed by data driven insights. Consequently they are looking for a Digital Analyst, who fully understands the tracking and monitoring processes involved in generating the user level insights and evaluating the success of a vast array of digital products and services
The Junior Digital Analyst will support across the digital analytics process - working closely with the campaign activations, digital, media planning and buying teams to scope varied business requirements. You will develop a deep understanding of how to track and measure data-points throughout the user journey of each brand and work with the relevant development teams to implement in an effective and future-proofed way.
You will lead on sourcing, collecting and extracting digital data that is accurate and fit for purpose, working with technical teams/developers to configure, test and automate where possible. You will be an ambassador for digital analytics, supporting others to improve their understanding of tracking and tagging processes and solutions. Providing guidance and challenge from a digital/technical perspective and collaborate with teams, especially planning and strategy, to define and build cohesive digital evaluation metrics.
To be successful and enjoy your time as the Junior Digital Analyst, you will need exposure to and competence in:
- Supporting the tracking, measuring, monitoring and analysis of marketing digital products using the appropriate agile methodologies to ensure continued iteration.
- Helping promote a data and analytics driven culture within Marketing and the wider organisation that is collaborative, open and transparent.
- Developing, deploying and documenting a consistent tracking/tagging strategy across digital products and services.
- Ensuring that the digital analytics schemas are clearly defined and documented.
- Actively contributing to the data strategy.
- Stakeholder management: ability to actively nurture and manage relationships with internal partners and stakeholders.
- Actively participating in the cross-government digital and data analysis communities, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
This role offers an initial 6 month Fixed Term Contract with the potential to go permanent, with an initial salary of around £31,000.