A leading Membership body based in Central London
This role would suit someone with strong attention to detail, good communication, digital marketing and analytical skills and who is confident engaging with stakeholders at all levels.
The ability to work within a busy target driven environment is essential and you will be able to demonstrate the ability to build positive stakeholder relationships both internally and externally.
You will have proven marketing experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment, and a proven track record of collaborating with others to develop and deliver high quality marketing campaigns.
You will demonstrate a willingness to drive marketing effectiveness across your campaigns to improve customer awareness and engagement.
You will be committed to ensuring that all customer and commercial outcomes are tracked and reported weekly, monthly and quarterly against agreed KPIs.
It will be an advantage if you have experience in a similar role within either an education or financial services industry.
Hold the following qualifications…
- CIM qualified or be working towards this
- You will hold a degree or equivalent
Know about and understand…
- Digital Marketing campaigns
- Social Media campaigns, including sponsored campaigns
- Email marketing
- Web editing
- Data analysis
- Google Analytics
- CRM systems and their role in campaign management
- Education, training or qualifications marketing
Possess the following transferrable skills…
- Excellent digital and social media skills
- Strong writing skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail -essential
- Project management in a matrix environment
Be able to demonstrate experience of…
- Working within a busy, target and deadline driven environment
- Building strong stakeholder relationships
- Developing and creating marketing campaign plans and schedules
- Producing creative campaign assets across print and digital
- Writing technical and creative marketing copy and key messages
- Managing technical and creative sign-off processes
- Campaign tracking, measurement and reporting
- Delivering agreed marketing outcomes
- Driving marketing effectiveness across campaigns
- Preparing regular marketing reports
Presenting to internal stakeholders - essential
Salary up to £33,000
Reporting into the Customer Marketing Manager
Interviews over the next couple of weeks
Central London offices