Regional Poppy Appeal Administrator (Aylesford) x2
Job title: Regional Poppy Appeal Administrator (Aylesford) x2
Region: South East
Contract: 1 Year Fixed Term Contract, Full Time – 35 hours per week
Salary: £17,510 per annum
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you ….
We are recruiting for a Poppy Appeal Administrator to join our team at the RBL Poppy Appeal based in Aylesford near Maidstone.
Our Poppy Appeal Administrators provide a comprehensive administrative support to our volunteers and regional fundraising staff throughout the year along with the reconciliation of income received into the Poppy Appeal.
We are looking for a positive, professional and motivated individual with excellent customer service skills who is adaptable and patient. Previous experience of working with volunteers would be an advantage. You should be IT literate and have strong numeracy skills along with an analytical approach and be accustomed to working to deadlines whilst still maintaining attention to detail.