Public Fundraising Manager
Maternity cover – 12 months
Circa £38,000 per annum
Unicef ensures more of the world’s children are vaccinated, educated and protected than any other organisation. We have done more to influence laws and policies to help protect children than anyone else. We get things done. And we’re not going to stop until the world is a safe place for all our children.
The Direct Marketing team at Unicef UK, plays a unique role in connecting the British public to the needs of children around the world. By creating outstanding supporter experiences and compelling propositions, we recruit supporters who can change the lives of millions of children forever. We’re a high-performing, friendly and supportive team where attention to detail and teamwork deliver award-winning results.
We are recruiting for Public Fundraising Manager to join our Acquisition team. Covering maternity leave, you will build on our progress so far in developing and delivering an ambitious and innovative Public Fundraising programme. You will be responsible for fundraising from our existing portfolio of events, from DIY fundraising and from large-scale community groups, and you will have the opportunity to develop new products.
To succeed, you will have experience of project managing public fundraising products such as events, and DIY fundraising, and developing new income streams. You will have excellent skills in designing digital marketing campaigns and be able to manage multiple projects with ease. You should also have some experience of managing and motivating a small team.
In return, we offer:
- Excellent pay and benefits (including flexible working, generous annual leave and pension, big brand discounts and wellbeing tools).
- Outstanding training and learning opportunities, and the support to flourish in your role.
- Impressive open plan office space and facilities.
- An open culture and happy workplace with colleagues who share the same values and goals, enjoy their work and are motivated to do their utmost for children.
- The opportunity to work in a leading children’s organisation making a difference to children around the world.
Act now and visit www.unicef.org.uk/jobs to apply online.
Closing date: 5pm, Monday 9 September 2019.
Interview date: Thursday, 19 September 2019.
We particularly welcome applications from black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates, LGBTQ+ candidates, candidates with disabilities, and from men, because we would like to increase the representation of these groups at this level at Unicef UK. We want to do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for children.
Unicef UK promotes equality, diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We make employment decisions by matching business needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We are happy to talk about flexible working, personal growth, and to promote a workplace where you can be yourself and achieve success based only on your merit.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for a criminal records check. A criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the role and the circumstances of your offences.
We only accept online applications as this saves us money, making more funds available for us to help ensure children’s rights.
If you require support in completing the online form or an application form in an alternative format, please contact Supporter Care on 0300 330 5580 during office hours.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note that we only provide feedback to shortlisted candidates.
Registered Charity Nos. 1072612 (England and Wales) SC043677 (Scotland)
More searches like this
- Fundraising Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Management Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business Development & Commercial Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- International Development Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- PR & Communications Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)