Digital Marketing Manager
This client, based in Central London offices, is an international public sector organisation. They exist to encourage travel and, therefore, cultural dissemination and life-changing experience. Not settling for the current state of affairs, they also cultivate, organise, and run various cultural events throughout the year. For that, they've won countless awards and established themselves as a world leader in public sector bodies.
To achieve organisational objectives, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for:
- Source and maintain digital media partnerships and agency proposals to ensure optimum benefit, then manage the performance of those agencies.
- Plan, brief and deliver digital campaigns to drive brand awareness in line with strategy, KPIs and budgets.
- Supervise the Digital Marketing Executive, to ensure the execution of agreed campaigns and ongoing marketing activity, such as website content development, monthly reporting, email marketing, social media activity, image and video distribution in a timely manner.
- Oversee UK social media strategy including Twitter and Facebook, increasing engagement, reach and fans.
- Set metrics to ensure targeted reach, website clicks, engagement, page views, video views, CTRs, CPCs and other KPIs as agreed for all campaigns.
- Manage influencer and brand marketing partnerships, including evaluation of proposals and selection of partners in line with KPIs and set objectives
- Work closely with the PR and trade teams (and external partners) for the development of cross-department media and trade co-operative campaigns, including evaluating opportunities, creative production, digital tracking and integrated campaign delivery.
- Accurately report on post-campaign performance and to recommend changes in order to improve the performance of future activities
- Manage purchase orders, invoices and budgets, and record spend in line with the Financial Policies and Procedures Manual (FPP). Optimization of all marketing spend to ensure budgets are fully utilised to achieve objectives.
- Work closely with Head Office Digital Marketing and IT teams for website development, reporting, advertising tracking, data security management etc to ensure all digital marketing activities are attributed and recorded efficiently.
To do this effectively and be happy as the Digital Marketing Manager, ideally you'll have:
- University Degree or equivalent education level.
- Detailed knowledge of digital technologies and applications, including Google / Adobe Analytics, Google Ads & Display Network, Facebook Ad Manager, Instagram, Twitter, PhotoShop and Content Management Systems.
- The capacity to manage and mentor staff
- Must be an excellent negotiator, able to obtain the favourable terms in partner campaigns.
- Working knowledge of media and advertising landscape, including programmatic display and digital advertising formats and ad tracking.
- Strong project management skills to successfully delegate tasks and co-ordinate multi-stakeholder campaigns.
- Must be a team player with a "can do" attitude, used to working across time zones and meeting deadlines.
- An eye for detail and a desire to keep up to date with the latest developments in digital marketing.
- Strong numerical, analytical skills required to critically evaluate campaigns.
- An understanding of working for an international/multi-cultural organisation is desirable, as is experience in working the public sector and government.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will secure a permanent role in Central London, earning circa £52,000.