Direct Marketing Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
Are you passionate about protecting wildlife and saving nature?
Could you inspire that passion in others, helping to raise vital funds to support the work of the RSPB?
If so, the RSPB has the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for a driven, proactive and confident individual to join the Supporter Marketing team at our head office, a wonderful location in the heart of a 220 Hectare nature reserve.
Direct Marketing Manager
Salary: £29,707 to £31,828 per annum
Hours: Full time
The RSPB is the UK's largest conservation organisation, with over 200 nature reserves giving a home to thousands of species across the whole of the UK. By creating and protecting some of the country's rarest habitats we are ensuring the future for some of our most threatened wildlife.
Excellent people are the key to the RSPB achieving its vision, mission and purpose.
The successful candidate will work closely with colleagues in the Supporter Marketing team and across the organisation to plan and deliver the many promotional and marketing elements of our members retention programme, including Print, Tele-Marketing, DM and digital journeys, working collaboratively with other teams across the organisation including Web, PR, Digital, Conservation, Creative, Insight and Fulfilment. In this role you will be supported by the Senior Direct Marketing Manager, and a full induction will be provided.
You will be responsible for:
• Delivering against a set of ambitious KPIs
• Working across multiple marketing channels
• Media planning and buying
• Maintaining and building strong relationships with internal and external teams and agencies
• Managing and tracking significant budget spend
• Meeting numerous deadlines
• Providing accurate analysis and recommendations for the future development of the membership retention program.
Ideally, you'll have direct marketing experience. You'll have a strong sense of prioritisation, with the ability to manage competing demands and quickly get to grasp with what's required. You will be used to working under pressure and confident liaising with a range of stakeholders to build on the success of retaining members seen to date.
What's in it for you?
• Ownership of campaigns and being part of a high-performance team
• Rewarding environment with fantastic development opportunities both in career progression and learning
• Great benefits package including: 25 days annual leave, pension, discounts on retailers and beautiful woodland and heathland surroundings
There is no closing date. We will continue looking until we find the right person for the role.
This role is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act. You will be asked to declare unspent convictions and cautions at offer of employment stage.
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the Apply button to be directed to our website where you can download the Role Profile and Application Details.
When you make your application please ensure that you include reference number A0860619 on any correspondence.
No agencies please.