Partnerhsip Fundraising Manager - Trusts and Major Gifts
Acorns Children’s Hospice Trust has a vision where every baby, child and young person living in the region who is life limited or life threatened and their families will receive the specialist care and support they need, join the team and help make that happen.
Acorns is looking to recruit a Partnership Fundraising Manager who will:
- Identify major donor, trusts and foundations and create, develop and progress tailored relationship plans in order to raise maximum funds for Acorns Children's Hospice.
- Personally solicit gifts and support cultivation of a personal portfolio of major supporters.
- Develop a calendar of enlistment, cultivation and stewardship events for major donors and trusts working closely with corporate, individual giving, community and legacy teams where appropriate.
- Line manage and provide support to the Partnership Fundraising Officers.
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of major donor and trust fundraising techniques and practice.
- A proven track record of personally securing significant major gifts from individuals and trusts in a charity environment.
- Experience of preparing and planning budgets
- Excellent networking skills.
Acorns have recently launched a £2M appeal to save Walsall Hospice - you can be part of making that happen.
Deadline for applications: 2nd September
PSR interviews: 5th September
Acorns interviews: 17th September