Our client is a national charity that’s been supporting people with learning disabilities since 1962. They put the people they support at the centre of everything they do and use their experience to work in partnership with them to provide personalised services to more than 3,000 people.
Position: Service Administrator
Location: Walberton, Sussex
Job type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £11.04 per hour
Benefits: Hft Plus benefits package (discounts and rewards across shops, restaurants, gym membership and days out), 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) increasing to 25 days after first year, contributory pension scheme and life assurance, an Employee Assistance Programme, annual staff award schemes, access to award winning training and development – our client is one of only four charities to have achieved the Skills for Care ‘Centre of Excellence’ provider status.
About the role:
You will provide a positive and timely administration service which meets organisational time-frames and ensures compliance and positively promotes the smooth administration of the service.
Your skills and experience will enable you to deliver a full range of effective and efficient administration support to include:
- Financial administration and monitoring budgets.
- Payroll and employee documentation and checks.
- Producing reports and presentations.
You'll need to be a team player bringing a positive approach to every aspect of your work, with excellent communication skills and the ability to embrace the principles of diversity and inclusion.
To be successful in this role, knowledge and attributes will include:
- GCSE Mathematics and English, at grade C or above (or equivalent).
- Excellent time management, planning, administration and organisational skills.
- Strong IT knowledge, including experience of using Microsoft office suite (able to produce reports / presentations).
- An NVQ Level 3 in Administration or equivalent (or the commitment to achieve this).
- A full, current UK / EU driving licence and have use of a car for work purposes.
What they offer:
With Investors in People and Skills for Care accreditation they are committed to investing in their teams to ensure they have the specialist skills they need.
Join our client and help change lives.
Strictly no agencies please.
You may have experience of the following: Service Administrator, Business Support, Administration Assistant, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Service, Office Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Service Support Officer, Charity, Charities, Not for Profit, NFP, Third Sector, etc.