Complex Needs Team Manager
One Trust’s vision is to lead the way in creating, “A world where people with profound and multiple learning disability (PMLD) and their family carers are valued, can realise their potential and live their lives the way they choose”. We do this through providing leading edge services, opportunities, therapies and respite, currently in South West London. We offer safe, proactive and flexible services that provide opportunities for adults with learning disability allowing them to live fulfilling lives. One Trust was incorporated in 2015, and following a successful start-up phase, is now looking to recruit talented individuals to deliver on a 3-5 year strategy focused on growth. One Trust has ambitions to reach as many people as possible. There is a shortage of first class (PMLD) provision across South London and One Trust is dedicated to filling that void. One Trust is now looking to skilled and experienced people who can make that happen.
Complex Needs Team Manager
£38,240 - £41,290
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer and CEO - This is a full-time, role where you will provide direct and hands on, day to day leadership to a team consisting of team leaders and support workers - whilst supporting adults with profound and multiple learning disabilities, along with physical disabilities, sensory impairment, complex care needs and behaviours which may prove extremely challenging. You’ll lead your team to deliver an innovative service that ensures everyone you support is safe, happy, healthy and full of plans to learn and develop. Day to day, you’ll be doing anything from managing rotas, to performing risk assessments. The role will include management of the services you cover, ensuring the individuals we support receive a personalised service which meets and continually responds to their changing needs, whilst also working to maintain quality and compliance.
You will have…
- Managerial experience of leading a team within a Learning Disabilities and complex needs setting.
- The ability to work as part of a team; lead by example, manage performance effectively and use own initiative.
- Experience of working to Care Inspectorate relevant legislation and professional regulations
- Experience undertaking investigations and/or the ability to manage complaints appropriately and in a confidential manner
- Commitment to give service users the respect, choice and the future they deserve.
- Desirable: Degree standard qualifications in Leadership & Management / Health & Social Care.
See 'Supporting Documents' below for full job description.
The head office of One Trust is 21 Church Lane, Tooting, London, SW17 9PW, however there is scope for the successful applicant to base themselves at our other service sites.
Please read the Job Description and Person Specification and then forward the following to PA@onetrust.co.uk .
- Your CV.
- A supporting statement setting out your motivations for applying and how your experience to date covers, strategic planning, communications, quality control and operational management.
- Included in the supporting statement, describe how you meet the person specification.
If you would like to find out more about One Trust then you can visit our website, www.onetrust.co.uk.
Please contact our CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org or if you want to discuss the role 07538667901.
Closing date: 30 August 2019
Panel interviews at One Trust’s Head Office: Week commencing 16th September 2019.