I am partnering with a great national charity in London on the search for a Marketing Officer. This is a fantastic role that will be pivotal in delivering integrated marketing activity to engage with new and existing customers and stakeholders of the organisation.
The role sits within the Brand and Marketing department where the successful person will work on managing cross-team projects and be responsible for end-to-end project delivery. This role will manage project budgets upwards of £40K as part of a wider marketing budget.
Ideal candidates will display:
- A degree in Marketing/Communications
- Experience in designing, delivering and evaluating large-scale, integrated (offline and online) marketing campaigns
- Demonstrate digital marketing skills and knowledge, including content, social media and email marketing, SEO/SEM and affiliate marketing
- Experience in marketing at a similar level in a large charity
- Experience creating digital content with successful and measurable conversion rates
- Strong research, interview, editing and proofing skills
- Knowledge of the principles of search engine optimisation
- Experience of managing multiple marketing campaigns
Ideally candidates will have experience working in the Not-for-Profit sector but this is not necessarily essential. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after your application is unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.