Events & Community Fundraising Manager
Harris Hill is delighted to be assisting to recruit a new Events and Community Fundraising Manager based in London, for a health-based charity.
Salary: 35,000 - 38,000
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Key responsibilities will include:
-To deliver the charity's Events and Community Fundraising programme
-To meet agreed income and expenditure budgets
-To manage the marketing strategy for individual events, utilising and developing the charity's supporter database whilst promoting events externally via social media
-To provide an excellent customer care and stewardship programme
In order to apply for this position, you should have the following skills and experience:
-Significant experience within events fundraising
-Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
-Excellent project management skills
-Strong organisational, multi-tasking and administrative skills
-Ability to build strong relationships
If you would like to receive a full job specification for this role or have a confidential conversation, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Josh at Harris Hill on 0207 820 7319.
Closing date for applications: ASAP with applications reviewed as and when
If you have these skills then please send me your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Volunteer Recruitment & Management Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Community Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Events Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)