Community Fundraising Manager
Harris Hill is delighted to be assisting to recruit a new Community Fundraising Manager based in London, for an NHS hospital trust.
Salary: c. 36,900 - 40,000
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Key responsibilities will include:
-Research and develop the community fundraising strategy
-Work with the Fundraising Communications team to review and develop the challenge events programme
-Assisting to recruit and manage a team of volunteers who will organise fundraising events, raise awareness of the charity and build local relationships and networks
-Support the head of department in developing relationships with major individual donors
In order to apply for this position, you should have the following skills and experience:
-Significant experience within community fundraising
-Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
-Excellent project management skills
-Strong organisational, multi-tasking and administrative skills
-Ability to build strong relationships
If you would like to receive a full job specification for this role or have a confidential conversation, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Josh at Harris Hill on 0207 820 7319.
Closing date for applications: ASAP with applications reviewed as and when
If you have these skills then please send me your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Volunteer Recruitment & Management Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Community Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in London (Greater)