Global Campaign Lead – Wildlife
Global Campaign Lead – Wildlife
London or Asia Pacific (Thailand preferred)
(candidates from UK will travel frequently up to 50%)
18 Month fixed term contract
Global Campaign Lead – Wildlife – The Role
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced campaigner to take on a leadership role in our high achieving and dynamic global wildlife team.
As Campaign Lead you will focus on key projects delivering our Wildlife Not Entertainers campaign in the Asia Pacific Region. This is a high-profile award-winning campaign that is transforming the wildlife tourism industry, ending the cruelty of elephants, tigers and other wild animals. We will also want you to work on key projects delivering our Wildlife Not Medicine campaign making this position a mouth-watering prospect for any campaigner passionate about animal welfare.
In this role you will take responsibility for the management and delivery of global campaign objectives. Projects will involve multiple countries, partners and stakeholders. Collaborating with colleagues across the organisation you will help develop and deliver inspiring and innovative campaign strategies and tactics both globally and locally. You will help develop internal expertise, mentor colleagues and build local country capacity. You will also monitor performance and produce regular reporting.
In addition, you will play a key role in our global integrated campaign team helping to promote a culture of campaigning to increase our impact, influence and profile. We will also look to you to develop relationships with external stakeholders and identify ad hoc opportunities to further campaign and project objectives.
Global Campaign Lead – Wildlife – Requirements
- Experience in the operational and tactical delivery of global campaigns to a high standard
- Global/international campaigns experience is a must
- Strong leadership qualities and able to provide strategic direction to a global team
- Able to work collaboratively with and advise country teams to help shape and deliver successful campaigns
- Strong project management and tactical campaign delivery skills
- Comfortable developing and maintaining good working relationships across internal departments and teams.
- Strong communicator, and able to constructively engage external and internal stakeholders, to develop and deliver project solutions.
- First class analytical and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of animal welfare issues or experience of conservation or environmental issues an advantage.
- Willing to travel extensively within the Asia Pacific region
How to Apply
If you want to be part of our dynamic organisation and help us move the world to protect animals then please send us a copy of your CV, salary expectation and cover/motivation letters addressing your skills and experience relative to the role to us via the link.
Closing date: 1st September
Due to the large volume of applications that we receive, we will not be acknowledging receipt of your application. If you do not hear from us within 3 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
World Animal Protection is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing equal opportunities for everyone regardless of their background.
The successful candidate must have the right to work in the advertised location at the time of application or be in the process of securing right to work in the advertised location.
Who are we?
We are World Animal Protection.
For over 50 years we have moved the world to protect animals.
We protect animals because we believe a sustainable future for the planet can only be achieved if both animals and people are part of the solution.
We stop the exploitation of wild animals for entertainment and profit. We protect pets and working animals in communities across the globe. We campaign for better farm animal welfare and fight against factory farming. We also help animals when disaster strikes.
Our vision is a world where animals live free from suffering. We are working to help people to see how important animals are to all of us.
Apply for Global Campaign Lead – Wildlife
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly