Senior Individual Giving Officer
6 month fixed term contract
Hours: 35hrs per week (part time applicants will be considered)
We are seeking an experienced Senior Individual Giving Officer with excellent communication skills and demonstrable success in managing individual giving campaigns. You will assist with the delivery of fundraising activity and raise unrestricted income from new and existing supporters.
The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists is a professional membership association dedicated to improving women’s health care across the world. We do this by setting standards for clinical practice, providing doctors with training and lifelong learning, and working with partners to advocate for women’s health and health care across their life course. We are a global leader in this specialist area and are in our 90th year supporting 16,000 members in the UK and internationally.
We are a values led organisation placing high standards, innovation, openness, inclusiveness and trust at the centre of all we do.
About the role:
The fundraising team at the RCOG has already exceeded income targets in its first year, and we have ambitious plans to further grow our fundraised income.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our team and play a key role in the delivery of our individual giving programme. You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of individual giving activity across a range of channels and for recruiting, stewarding and retaining supporters of the College. This will include established programmes as well as working with the Individual Giving and Legacy Manager to develop and launch new individual giving activity.
You will also be able to develop your skills and understanding across a range of other fundraising disciplines including legacies, major donors, corporate partnerships and events. You will be well supported in your development by experts in those income streams.
This role is offered as a 6 month contract but has the potential to move to a permanent position.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Experience in delivering individual giving or fundraising campaigns across a range of channels
- Experience of maintaining good relationships with customers/supporters
- Excellent written skills, able to adapt messaging and communication style based on audience needs
- Excellent relationship building and relationship management skills
As a member of our ambitious team, you will be located in our well-resourced offices overlooking Regent’s Park, with a move to London Bridge planned for November 2019 to new bespoke offices. We offer a friendly working environment with an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Flexible working hours
- First class pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Subsidised gym membership
How to apply:
To apply please click "Apply" to visit our website to download the full Job Description and Person Specification.
Closing date: 10.00am on Wednesday 11 September
If you have any additional questions about the role, or how to apply, please contact the HR Department on 020 7772 6453.
At RCOG, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, promote equality, and challenge discrimination. We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in South East England
- Campaigning Health & Medical Full Time jobs in South East England
- Business Development & Commercial Health & Medical Full Time jobs in South East England
- PR & Communications Health & Medical Full Time jobs in South East England
- Corporate Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in South East England