Head of Finance
Fight for Peace (FFP) is a global youth development NGO that delivers a public health-based approach to reduce youth violence. Prospectus is delighted to be working in partnership with FFP to recruit for a new Head of Finance. Today, the FFP Academies in Rio and London are working directly with over 3,000 young people annually.
The Head of Finance should be an experienced finance professional with a proven track record in financial leadership. With a small team of 2, the Head of Finance will bring strong leadership, coaching and team management in order to support the team in their development. Reporting in to the Interim CEO, the Head of Finance will be exceptional at communicating to stakeholders at all levels. As a member of the FFP senior management team, the Head will provide quarterly financial reports to the FFP (UK) and FFPI (International) Board of Trustees.
- Development and leadership across the organisational Finance Team
- Lead monthly and annual financial reporting processes for FFPI and FFP(UK)
- Oversight of all ongoing finance related tasks
- Strengthen and maintain finance management procedures and policies
- Oversight of financial relationships with partner organisations who are hosting FFP projects in other countries.
- Work closely with the governance team.
- A recognised finance qualification (fully qualified)
- High-level charity finance management experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent IT skills (e.g. excel) and financial software experience (e.g. Sage, QuickBooks etc.).
- Proven strategic project planning, prioritising and time management skills.
- Experience of internal monitoring and evaluation of staff and project outputs.
- The ability to remain calm when working under pressure.
To read more about this exciting opportunity, and to find out how to apply, please read the full Job Description on the Prospectus website which can be reached via the Apply button.
Please upload your CV in Word format and include a supporting statement as part of your application, addressing your experience in relation to the key points on the person specification, which should be no longer than 2 sides of A4.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis therefore if this role is of interest please apply ASAP
A Prospectus consultant will review and assess all submitted applications. As part of the selection process, candidates may be invited to meet with a consultant at our offices
More searches like this
- Management Crime Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Operations & Service Delivery Crime Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Finance & Legal Crime Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Human Resources Crime Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- International Development Crime Full Time jobs in London (Central)