Interim Head of Finance
Prospectus are pleased to be working with Fight for Peace (FFP),to recruit for a Interim Head of Finance, on a 3 month contract. FFP is a global youth development NGO that delivers a public health-based approach to reduce youth violence.
An experienced interim finance professional with a proven track record in financial leadership is needed to support the implementation of a recent merger. Key responsibilities will include:
- Strengthening the finance management processes, ensuring robust and sustainable financial management is in place.
- Supporting the current team through this period of transition.
- Providing finance leadership to existing and future FFP subsidiaries.
- Working with senior management colleagues to ensure strategy is informed by financial intelligence.
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified.
- High-level charity finance management experience.
- Excellent IT skills (e.g. excel) and financial software experience (e.g. Sage, QuickBooks etc.).
- Respect and promote FFP values.
- Experience in setting up payroll in the UK.
- Experience of detailed reporting to multiple funders on all aspects of the programme and services (narrative and financial).
- International finance experience (tax, payroll, currency exchange etc.).
Please upload your CV in Word format.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis therefore if this role is of interest please apply ASAP
A Prospectus consultant will be reviewing applications and suitable candidates may be invited in to interview in person at the Prospectus office