I am currently recruiting a great Researcher role for a dynamic youth-focused Not-for-Profit organisation based in Central London. They are currently looking for a Researcher to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will be paying up to £37,000.
The role is reporting into the Head of Research and Evaluation and sits within The Research & Evaluation team who are responsible for high quality and impactful research and evaluation.
The successful post holder will be the lead on the design and delivery of smaller-scale internal research and evaluation studies - from design and fieldwork, to analysis and reporting. This includes developing research briefs, overseeing procurement exercises and supporting ongoing supplier management and communication. Drafting internal research documents such as research briefs, topic ideas, questionnaires and literature reviews. You will work closely with partners across Government, academia and the wider youth sector.
Ideal candidates will display:
- At least 3 years experience delivering high quality research studies in an evaluation context with minimum oversight.
- Proven track record in the design and delivery of qualitative research studies
- Must be an experienced facilitator in a focus group and interview setting
- Experienced in the application of quantitative research methods
- Relevant qualification in research methodology or data analytics
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
They are flexible on candidate background and will look at people from both a commercial, public, agency side or not-for-profit background. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.