Corporate Campaigns Officer (FTC)-Part-time
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Research and write content across a variety of channels.
- Update corporate communication channels with relevant information.
- Attend briefings, meetings and events on behalf of the organisation.
- Produce publicity and promotional materials.
- Provide communication advice and support.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Qualification in communications, marketing or PR.
- Experience of using digital media channels.
- Experience delivering a broad range of campaign materials and communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Package on offer:
- Salary up to £32,800 (FTC) (pro-rata).
- On-site parking.
- Life Assurance.
- Free lunch.