5 days left
- Contract Type
English National Ballet (ENB) celebrates the tradition of great classical ballet while embracing change, we aim to take world-class ballet to as many people as possible wherever they are, whatever their means.
We have recently moved to a new purpose-built home on London City Island, Canning Town, the cultural anchor of a new community and have secured several statutory and private partnerships to support our initial phase of sustainability and attract capital funding. This provides ENB with a world class asset and we are committed to:
- successfully concluding ENB’s Capital Campaign and converting capital donors into regular future supporters;
- achieving fundraising income of +£2.8m per year net revenue and building on that year-on-year;
- maximising revenue from hiring out space within the building.
You will be in one of our most critical and visible roles, engaging with significant donors, organising high profile events and working intelligently to find new ways to identify and generate fundraising income. Your proven track record in fundraising and leadership of high performing teams will underpin your success in this senior role encompassing many areas of accountability and responsibility.
You will bring significant experience of cultivating and stewarding senior-level relationships with existing and prospective supporters and delivering complex projects and programmes through influence and persuasion. You will need to swiftly demonstrate your track record of delivering results, alongside your sophisticated communication and interpersonal skills, which will help you to gain the trust and confidence of those around you.
If you are a confident, strategically-focussed and accomplished fundraising expert with a passion for the arts who is enthusiastic about ENB’s mission and goals then we would love to hear from you.
Closing date for applications is 9am, on 27 August 2019
For more information on how to apply please click the apply button to be directed to our website.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Arts / Culture Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management Arts / Culture Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business Development & Commercial Arts / Culture Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Alumni Arts / Culture Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Community Fundraising Arts / Culture Full Time jobs in London (Central)