Senior Individual Giving Manager
Individual Giving Manager
£36,000 - £40,000
This exciting new job for an Individual Giving Manager has arisen at a fantastic children's charity in London.
- Develop the growth strategy for Individual Giving including plans to deliver high quality stewardship to their loyal and generous supporter base and a structured approach to finding new ways to recruit supporters
- Lead and manage their supporter recruitment programme including development of cold Direct Marketing, as well as building the case for investment in new acquisition channels
- Lead and manage the welcome process and warm giving programmes, developing mailings, emails, newsletters and targeted telephone campaigns
- Manage the promotion of legacy giving to all audiences, increase the number of legacy pledgers and ensure the effective administration of Gifts in Wills
- Grow the charity's mid-value giving programme - identifying and upgrading high net worth supporters to mid-level and ensuring their experience motivates them to continue and increase their giving
We are looking for someone with strong experience of managing successful charity Direct Marketing recruitment and retention campaigns in a charity or agency setting, knowledge and contacts in the sector with an up-to-date grasp of sector developments, an excellent project manager with the ability to manage multiple projects and experience of managing and developing staff.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.