Head of Enterprise, Retail & Fundraising
Brandon exists to enable children, young people and adults with learning disabilities and autism to live life in the way they choose. We do that by providing high-quality, individualised support to around 1,600 people that focuses on enabling them to achieve their dreams and truly live free. With a staff team of over 2,000 and an income of £52m, our services include day services, Supported Living (in people’s own homes) and residential care.
Reporting to the Director of Finance & Corporate Governance, you will lead our Enterprise, Retail and Fundraising teams, overseeing all our income generation that falls outside our core contracted funding for commissioned services. Key responsibilities will include:
- Planning, developing and delivering a strategy for our social enterprises, charity retail and fundraising activities, ensuring that it aligns with Brandon’s wider organisational strategy and purpose.
- Leading, inspiring and supporting your teams, developing a cohesive approach that achieves the optimal balance of social and commercial outcomes
- Identifying, developing and growing new sustainable income streams
- Ensuring that our customer-facing social enterprises and charity retail environments provide an excellent experience for stakeholders and raise awareness of Brandon’s wider work
- Leading the development of compelling fundraising propositions, ensuring that they align with wider organisational objectives.
This is an exciting, broad role with great variety and scope for impact. Our Executive Leadership Team have high ambitions for this area. You’ll need excellent leadership skills and the ability to inspire, draw together and support your experienced managers across their different business areas. You’ll have a managerial background in at least one of the areas you’ll be responsible for – social enterprise, retail or fundraising – and strong commercial acumen to understand and bring value to those aspects that are new to you.
Beyond that, you’ll be a visible champion for the life enhancing impact your business areas have on the people we support, whether it’s through the creation of direct involvement opportunities or the generation of vital additional income that enriches and sustains our charitable activities.
For further information or to apply, please contact James Stephens at Morgan Law Executive Recruitment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 0207 747 4943. The Closing Date for applications will be Tuesday 3rd September.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Disability Full Time jobs in City of Bristol
- Management Disability Full Time jobs in City of Bristol
- Operations & Service Delivery Disability Full Time jobs in City of Bristol
- Business Development & Commercial Disability Full Time jobs in City of Bristol
- Community Fundraising Disability Full Time jobs in City of Bristol