Assistant Team Leader
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting an Assistant Team Leader at a fantastic youth charity. The successful candidate will be in Thames Valley for four weeks.
The successful candidate must be willing to commit to two weeks residential overnight stay.
Job Title: Assistant Team Leader
Salary: 240 per week plus an additional 140 on completion
Location: Thames Valley
Duration: 4 weeks
Start date: September
Key responsibilities include:
- To work with and support the Team Leader in leading young people on a one to one basis and in a team setting.
- To develop young peoples' skills and develop their interest in community involvement.
- To encourage and motivate the young people on a residential outdoor experience and support the delivery of activities, where appropriate.
- Support the work with local employment and voluntary leads to ensure coordinated activity within the community for social action planning and delivery.
- Experience of working with young people in a variety of settings and from diverse backgrounds
- The ability to be a good motivator with peers and in a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and determination for seeing the residential programme through
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.