I am partnering with a great charity that support one of the top 10 disabilities in the UK on the search for a Campaign Manager on FTC/part time basis.
The organisation is looking for someone who has come from a charity background and has a track-record of delivering large cross-functional projects. You will be working alongside the Marketing, Fundraising, Campaigns and Community engagement teams; you will be responsible for project managing the development, delivery and evaluation of one of the most important weeks within this organisations field.
A big part of the role will be coordinating people and processes to ensure that all activities are delivered on time, within budget and produce the desired results.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and facilitate across disciplines
- Ability to monitor and control activities
- Strong marketing and communications knowledge
- Large event/campaign management
- Experience of strategic planning/ budget management
- Charity sector experience
To be considered for this role, you must have experience having worked for a Charity before. If you are interested in discussing this role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you in 1-2 weeks after your application is unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you interested.