Digital Product Lead
This Public Sector and Government client aims to facilitate improvements in the nation's health irrespective of particular circumstance. Headquartered in London, they apply research and skills to aid government shaping a healthier populous.
The Digital Product Lead will spearhead the use of user data to ensure the delivery of effective Digital Products. Key responsibilities and performance metrics for carrying this out effectively are:
- Lead on the delivery, continued success and ongoing improvement of the public websites, apps, and products which promote healthy lifestyles.
- Help with the planning and defining of programme portfolio, understanding business and user needs, and working with product owners to deliver roadmaps
- Undertake product discovery based off business objectives
- Define user journeys and leverage data to develop personas
- Work with stakeholders to secure spend approvals
- Line manage several Digital specialists
- Ensure high performing agile teamworking
- Deliver at pace
- Mentor on Agile delivery
- Ensure quality throughout discovery, alpha, beta, and live stages
- Manage product budgets from procurement, setting, profiling and reporting
To be a successful Digital Product Lead, you'll need to have:
- Experience of developing highly engaging digital campaigns and/or products
- Experience using agile project management methodologies and methods
- Experience of commissioning a mix of digital teams and suppliers and sourcing digital expertise and resource, ideally in a government setting
- Knowledge of digital marketing techniques and how they can be applied to generate response or behaviour change including applying user needs and user experience to digital products and services
- Experience of using data to inform insight, planning, optimisation and delivery of digital projects
- Excellent project management skills, including identification and management of risk
The successful candidate will get to lead on a challenging and meaningful project to improve people's lives at a national and regional level. You will gain magnificent experience with a talented team, and earn up to £51,000 pro rata on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.