Individual Giving Officer (Project Manager)
A central London based health charity. They offer information, support and advice to those in the UK with sight loss. They require two Individual Giving Officers to join their team.
To lead on supporter recruitment within individual giving for the charity, managing acquisition campaigns across multiple marketing channels including telemarketing, digital, video and face to face. This will include:
- Creating and implementing acquisition campaigns including managing budgets, time frames and working with external agencies
- Training and managing face to face and telemarketing fundraisers to be clear with your messages and objectives
- Assisting with creative ideas and copywriting
- Managing agencies for telemarketing, creative, media and marketing collateral production
- Manage specific fundraising projects and objectives
An experienced marketing professional who ideally has worked in fundraising or has a strong desire to. You will work well within a goal-driven environment and with internal teams and external agencies. You should have experience:
- Working on direct marketing campaigns, with experience in one or more of telemarketing, face to face marketing or with direct response television
- Generating creative copy and marketing collateral
- Monitoring marketing or fundraising budgets and analysing performance
- Providing external suppliers with detailed briefs
- A knowledge of digital marketing is desirable
This is a full time permanent role paying between £28-£31 per annum, depending on experience.