Interim Media Manager
Health charity based in Central London.
The role as Interim Media Manager will involve:
- Manage and lead on press plans for major projects and campaigns
- Produce and capitalising on PR opportunities
- Develop and manage key relationships with relevant media, i.e.: News editors, editors, bloggers, sites
- Manage press support for development activities including events, communities and fundraising
The successful Interim Media Manager based in Central London:
- Will be available to start at short notice
- Interested in an interim contract
- Charity sector media experience (ideally)
- Extensive media management and PR experience
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for charities!
Day rate role!
Immediate/1-2 week wait start.
Exciting time to be involved with the charity