Technical Debt Co-Ordinator – 2 posts
Technical Debt Co-Ordinator – 2 posts (35 Hours)
Initially till 31st March 2020
The Greater Merseyside Money Advice Partnership (GMMAP) is seeking to employ two Technical Debt Co-ordinators to support the work of the GMMAP Quality Officer. These roles are funded by the Money and Pension Service until 31st March 2020, with the possibility of continuation funding from 1st April 2020.
The Technical Co-ordinators will need to meet the Money and Pension Service Technical Supervision Requirements. They will be familiar with the Money and Pensions Service Quality Framework for Debt Advice and will have a detailed understanding of the standards required for Advice and Casework in the money advice sector.
The successful applicants will have experience of delivering against strict quality and performance standards, will have an effective understanding client-centered debt advice delivery and will have experience developing quality and service delivery processes.
Successful applicants will be employed on a fixed term basis by Citizens Advice Knowsley, will be expected to travel across Liverpool City Region and Warrington and will operate flexibly in accordance with business need.
Citizens Advice Knowsley is prepared to offer positions on the basis of a secondment providing agreement is sought from existing employers.
For further details or an application pack, please click on the Apply button.
Please note we do not accept C.V.’s
Closing date for applications: 5pm Monday 19th August 2019
Interviews will be held in our Kirkby Office: Tuesday 27th August 2019
More searches like this
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in North West England
- Operations & Service Delivery Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in North West England
- Finance & Legal Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in North West England
- Policy & Research Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in North West England
- Volunteer Recruitment & Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in North West England