Our mission at Haven House is to provide the highest quality palliative and holistic care services to babies, children and young people and their families in our local communities.
Haven House is extremely proud to have been voted 26th in the Sunday Times Best Not for Profit Organisations 2019. We believe this is testament to our committed team who offer the highest possible level of care which makes a difference to the families and children during the most difficult of times.
As part of an ongoing initiative to invest further in how Finance plays a crucial role in supporting the charity and overseeing its financial management, we are now looking for a Finance Manager to oversee the operational activities of the Finance function.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly management accounts on a timely basis for presentation to the Senior Management Team, Finance & Resources Committee and the Board of Trustees
- Lead on the planning of the annual budgeting preparation process and the collation of individual budgets
- Lead on the planning and timely production of the annual statutory accounts
- Manage and support the development of two finance officers
- Lead on the charity’s VAT returns and compliance processes
- Cash flow forecasting
- Identify and implement process and systems improvements to deliver more effective working practices and make better use of existing and new technology.
The detailed job description and person specification, including the required qualifications, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and personal qualities are set out in the link attached.
This role will be based at our beautiful woodland setting in Woodford Green where there is on-site parking, public transport and easy access from the Central Line.
If you are a potential candidate who would like to discuss the role, you can contact Richard Penney, Director of Finance, at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will be happy to answer any queries regarding this role or how Finance operates within Haven House.
To apply please download the application form and return to email@example.com or telephone 020 8506 5516 for further information.
Haven House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be requested to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check subject to their role.
The closing date is Monday 26th August at 5.00pm.
No CVs will be accepted by agencies or applicants.