Our client is a public sector organisation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Act as the first point of contact for all media enquiries.
- Research and draft responses to media enquiries.
- Maintain working relationships with high-level journalists.
- Draft and write press releases.
- Maintain a network of media contacts.
- Maintain and update digital channels.
- Attend briefings, meetings and events on behalf of the organisation.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree in journalism.
- Experience in a busy press office.
- Experience delivering communications across multiple channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrable negotiating and influencing skills.
Package on offer:
- Salary up to £34,000 depending on experience.
- On-site parking.
- Life Assurance.
- Free lunch.