Individual Giving Campaign Manager
I am partnering with a great national charity in London on the search for a Individual Giving Campaign Manager. This is a fantastic role that will be responsible for individual giving acquisition campaigns and initial supporter journeys, delivering a greater supporter experience and growing net income for the organisation.
This role sits within the Individual Giving department, where the successful person will be responsible for making decisions within a defined framework of policies and procedures; you will be in charge of the campaign budget management in order to support strategies for maximising supporter income. You will be responsible for the day to day management and optimisation of supporter recruitment and welcome campaigns through multiple channels including DRTV, telemarketing, face to face, and digital. Co-ordinate campaign briefing, delivery and evaluation, making sure that all activity is carried out on time, within budgets.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working with a variety of suppliers (e.g. creative direct marketing agencies, face to face or telemarketing agencies) to deliver acquisition campaigns
- Experience of direct marketing to individuals, with experience in one or more of; face to face, telemarketing, Direct response TV (DRTV)
- Experience of monitoring results and income and expenditure performance versus budget
- Experience in the not for profit sector
- Must be prepared to travel and attend meetings and training as required which will involve occasional overnight stays
Candidates must have experience working for a Charity before. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after your application is unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.