Senior Website and Digital Marketing Manager
I am partnering with a great charity that support one of top 10 disabilities in the UK on the search for a Senior Website & Digital Marketing Manager. This is a fantastic role for someone with a passion for digital, who is keen to have a real impact on the charity and take them to the next level. Are you a senior manager who loves all things web and digital?
The charity has just rebranded, which has had a positive impact and they really want more people to be engaging with it. Their website is the number one site world-wide for anyone seeking expert knowledge in their field. They have over 5 million visitors a year it's the widest reaching channel for the organisation. It is a really exciting time to be joining them with them redeveloping their website, which is due to launch early next year.
You will be the lead on developing their web and digital marketing strategies, as well as line managing 4 people. Leading on email marketing plans and advising colleagues across the charity from fundraising through to the schools.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of a wide range of digital and integrated marketing disciplines including: identifying and targeting audiences, digital product management, UX design, content strategy and accessibility, knowledge of SEO and web design
- Creation and management of digital marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms
- Development of websites and on-site marketing strategies
- Project management of digital projects and the ability to support complex cross-organisational projects
- Working with internal and external stakeholder/suppliers
Ideally they are looking for someone with experience working at a Charity but this is not essential. If you are interested in discussing this role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after your application is unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.