Our client is a charity dedicated to supporting older people. They aspire to a society where all older people are treated with respect and have the opportunity to live fulfilled lives.
Their befriending and grant giving services rely on voluntary income and the support of donors, fundraisers, trust and corporate supporters and legacies. The Fundraising Administrator is a vital role in supporting our fundraising efforts through effective supporter care and donation processing.
Location: Victoria, London SW1W
Hours: 35 hrs per week
Reporting to: Fundraising Manager
Annual leave: 25 days per year plus bank holidays
This role will be responsible for looking after our client's fundraising database, using it to record and thank all donations accurately and efficiently and to manage supporter relationships. The focus will be to provide the highest standards of supporter care to those who donate to or fundraise for the charity.
They are looking for someone with strong database and communication skills, to join their small but busy team to support their fundraising work.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working with databases
- Have worked in an administration, customer service or supporter care role previously
- Be well organised, efficient and able to work independently
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work well as a member of a team and foster good working relationships
- Be proactive and able to handle a busy and varied workload
- Understand the importance of excellent supporter care.
Closing date: Monday 19 August 2019
To Apply and for More Information:
Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website where you can complete your application for this position.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
No agencies please.