Communications & ICT Officer
We need an enthusiastic all-rounder to join our vibrant membership organisation representing over 6,000 NHS general practitioners and teams in over 1,200 GP practices.
Londonwide Local Medical Committees provides pan-London leadership and shared committee services for its members from its modern headquarters in Euston.
This is a particularly challenging and rewarding time to be working in health communications in the capital and we are seeking a corporate communications professional to join our dynamic communications, media and marketing team to help make the case for London general practice.
You’ll need to be multi-talented to balance a varied workload which includes:
- designing and producing marketing and information emails, newsletters, and website content using HTML and Adobe Creative Suite products;
- providing ICT support to the organisation, including helping to roll out new IT kit over the next three months;
- supporting the commissioning, development and design of a new website for launch in 2020;
- providing regular analytical reports on the performance of the organisation’s websites, email alerts and mobile applications;
- promoting and protecting Londonwide LMCs’ and Londonwide Enterprise Ltd’s branding and visual identity in all areas of work;
- developing and using your knowledge of mobile application content, development and design; and all of this to tight timescales, ensuring communications products conform to the Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulations.
To be successful, you will be able to apply skills ideally gained working in a communications or membership setting and/or from a relevant degree subject.
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus employer’s contributions of 16% of salary into the group personal pension scheme. Other benefits include 25 days' annual leave and flexi-time.
Closing date: Sunday 4 August 2019, however the post may close earlier if there are a very high number of responses.
Shortlisted candidates only will be contacted after close of applications, and before close of play on Tuesday 6 August.
Interviews planned for Tuesday 13 August. Please advise us in your cover letter if you are unavailable on this date.