Community Fundraising Manager
Community Fundraising Manager, working with a well-known National Children's Charity, based in North London, covering a 12-month maternity role.
Excellent community engagement, identifying and building relationships and engaging campaigns?
Community Fundraising has a history of growth and due to new number of new University partnerships there is so many more exciting opportunities for community fundraising to grow further.
As the Community Fundraising Manager, joining the close working, passionate fundraising team, you will be responsible for continuing to maximise fundraising opportunities from local organisations, schools, Universities, community groups and supporters across the UK.
- Inspiring supporters to do ad hoc volunteer-led fundraising throughout the year
- Engaging them to volunteer, champion the charity in their local area, participate in events and campaigns
- Providing excellent stewardship throughout their fundraising journey.
Our client is looking for experience of working within a community fundraising or community engagement environment
- Strong knowledge of fundraising best practise, and marketing and event techniques
- Outgoing and highly motivated individual able to work well on their own initiative and as a team
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to interact with a wide variety of individuals to achieve positive outcomes and establish sustainable relationships and partnerships
- Knowledge of social media with a view to marketing community and challenge events
- Organisational skills and a knowledge of campaign and event planning
- Excellent time & priority management and organisational skills, including project and financial planning skills
- Experience of managing and delivering budgets to target