Communications Officer - Not-for-Profit (temp)
Our client is a Not-for-Profit organisation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Design and manage regular email marketing communications.
- Monitor and report on media activity.
- Research, write and edit content including news stories, and press releases.
- Support the production of digital and printed materials.
- Manage web and social media platforms.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree educated or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proven understanding in brand management and marketing.
- Experience using website content management systems and social media platforms.
Package on offer:
- Salary is between £30,000 to £35,000 (temp to perm).
**Please get in touch asap as shortlisting candidates**