A global manufacturing organisation supplying products to businesses and consumers.
The key responsibilities of the Brand Manager based Taunton:
You will develop and manage branded campaigns across all channels and maintain brand integrity across all company initiatives and communications.
Reporting to the UK Brand Marketing Manager you will support to ensure the highest standards of the UK group brands are maintained across printed and online media to suit our target markets.
- Analysing our brand positioning and consumer insights
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Oversee advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Support setup and administration of regional UK trade events
- Prepare internal and external marketing communications
- Liaise with creative, digital and PR agencies
The successful Brand Manager will have:
- Proven working experience as brand manager or associate brand manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Pro-active assertive approach
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Degree in marketing or a related field
The successful Brand Manager based in Taunton will receive:
£25,000 - £35,000