Individual Giving Officer
A membership body based in central London, focused on protecting the local environment. Utilising their large supporter and membership base, they work to raise awareness of their cause and drive policy change on a local, regional and national level.
As the Individual Giving Officer you will work within an experienced fundraising team to help develop and deliver a varied direct marketing programme to increase fundraising from individual supporters. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in creating new messaging, offers and activities to acquire new supports and engage current ones.
- Work across different income streams including regular giving, cash, membership, digital and raffle
- Help increase the fundraising potential of the community engagement and mass-participation events
- Organise and project manage a range of activities and communications from creation to dispatch
- Analyse data to ensure the correct audiences are being targeted for acquisition, stewardship, conversion or lead generation
- Analyse campaigns and their effectiveness and make strategy suggestions.
An enthusiastic charity fundraiser who has worked in a similar role and is looking to make the next step in their career. You will:
- Have experience in the not for profit industry
- Experience working on support acquisition or retention fundraising programs
- Have planned and delivered direct marketing activities across channels including print, digital and social media
- Knowledge of media buying, creative development process and the print and production process
- Experience using databases or database teams to create data selections, segmentations and results analysis
- Be an enthusiastic, self-motivated worker who works well in a team
The starting salary is £31,500 per annum and will be regularly reviewed to ensure it is market competitive. The features of the role include:
- 35 hours per week
- 25 days holiday, increasing by one day per year of service up to 30 days maximum
- Group personal pension
- Life assurance
- Flexible working available