Face to Face Fundraiser & Engagement Officer
Are you confident, chatty with a big personality? If so our client would love to hear from you.
Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for someone to join their regional Engagement team and act as the outward face of the Charity, engaging their key audiences in a conversation about the vital work they do and seeking to secure a long term regular financial gift.
Face to Face Fundraiser and Engagement Officer
Full time, 36 Hours per Week
£23,000 - £26,000 pa
Home Based (with extensive travel)
Vacancies in Liverpool / Manchester, Birmingham and London (SW)
You would be responsible for income generation, raising awareness, and working with their network of fantastic volunteers in Civil Service locations and other private sites throughout the United Kingdom.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Face to face fundraising experience in the Charity Sector;
- Strong communication skills and experience in delivering presentations to a variety of audiences;
- Confident public speaker to a minimum group of 20 people;
- Proven experience of relationship management / partnership working;
- Highly self-motivated, resilient and able to work efficiently on your own.
Closing date for applications is 9th August.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted following the closing date.
To find out more information, please click the apply button. You will then be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website where you can complete your application.
Our client is one of the largest occupational charities in the UK. They support civil servants, past and present, when times are tough, listening without judgement and offering practical, financial and emotional support.
People came to them for assistance over 48,000 times last year and they distributed 2.2 million in financial support.
They are one of the 100 Sunday Times best not-for-profit organisations to work for.
The Charity values a diverse workforce and they welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Strictly no agencies, please.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Birmingham
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Birmingham
- PR & Communications Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Birmingham
- Legacies Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Birmingham
- Supporter Development Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Birmingham