Data and Insight Manager
Job Title: Data & Insight Manager
Hours: Full time/ permanent
Salary: £38k - £40k
Location: Tadworth, Surrey
We are working in partnership with a national charity that provides care, education, therapy and rehabilitation to children with brain injury. The charity is seeking to appoint a Data & Insight Manager to transform the way it uses data to drive decisions. You will be responsible for developing, managing and maintaining the CRM database, providing insightful and accurate data to underpin strategic fundraising and marketing campaigns. Educated to degree level or equivalent, the ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience and technical knowledge of managing and developing CRM databases (preferably ThankQ)
- An understanding of database marketing and how to get the most from CRM systems in a charity fundraising environment
- Excellent numeracy, analysis and Excel skills, working with large data sets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to establish effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A highly motivated, flexible, ‘can do’ approach when working in a demanding environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who will make a significant and lasting difference to the lives of thousands of children and families.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then please submit your CV and supporting statement to Adam Stacey, Senior Consultant, email@example.com quoting our reference JO1689.