Trusts and Foundations Grants Manager
Job Title: Trusts and Foundations Grants Manager
Hours: Full time – would consider remote working one day per week
Salary: £40k- £45k
Location: London – with occasional travel to Hampshire and Wales
We are working in partnership with The Honeypot Children’s Charity, a national Young Carers Organisation who provide respite breaks and outreach support to young carers and vulnerable children. The charity is now seeking to appoint a Trusts and Foundations Grants Manager.
You will work with the Director of Income and Communications to devise and deliver a high performing strategy for Trusts and Foundations Income generation. You will be managing a Trusts and Grants Officer and working closely with the children’s services teams to develop high quality proposals to secure grant funding. The successful individual will possess rich experience and an impressive track record of researching, identifying and applying to trusts and foundations and will demonstrate:
- A minimum of three years trust fundraising or bid and tender writing experience from the private, public or charity sector with evidence of securing a minimum of £400k per annum
- Proven experience of securing Lottery funding or equivalent high-value multi-year grants or contracts of £50k per annum or more
- A minimum 2 years’ experience of managing staff or volunteers
- The ability to develop relationships with grant making bodies or commissioners
- Experience of researching funding opportunities
- Experience of researching and writing local authority or central government bids
We are seeking an individual with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You will be a positive team players committed to the aim of the charity. If you feel you have the drive and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV and supporting statement, in a word format, to Charisma Charity Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1687.
Closing date for applications: 8 August 2019, but please apply without delay