Trusts and Foundations Manager
Unicef ensures more of the world’s children are vaccinated, educated and protected than any other organisation. We have done more to influence laws and policies to help protect children than anyone else. We get things done. And we’re not going to stop until the world is a safe place for all our children.
The Foundation Partnerships team at Unicef UK builds long term relationships with private, institutional and statutory funders. We have achieved significant success and growth in recent years, delivering over £17million a year for Unicef’s critical work for children around the world. We are ambitious to do more, and the Trusts and Foundations Manager will be key to enabling us to achieve even greater results for children.
As Trusts and Foundations Manager, your role will be to research, develop and manage relationships with some our most important donors, with a particular focus on managing existing and cultivating new partnerships at the £100k+ level. You will have the opportunity to work within a supportive, energetic and experienced team to cultivate strategic, valuable partnerships for Unicef UK.
We are looking for excellent communication skills, both written and oral, plus the ability to develop effective relationships with donors to ensure outcomes are maximised for both Unicef UK and the donor. You will also need to be a positive team player, able to work to tight deadlines and manage conflicting priorities.
In return, we offer:
- Excellent pay and benefits (including flexible working, generous annual leave and pension, big brand discounts and wellbeing tools).
- Outstanding training and learning opportunities and the support to flourish in your role.
- Impressive open plan office space and facilities.
- An open culture and happy workplace with colleagues who share the same values and goals, enjoy their work and are motivated to do their utmost for children.
- The opportunity to work in a leading children’s organisation making a difference to children around the world.
Act now and visit www.unicef.org.uk/jobs to apply online.
Closing date: 5pm Monday 22 July 2019.
Interview date: Wednesday 30 July 2019.
We particularly welcome applications from black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates, LGBTQ+ candidates, candidates with disabilities, and from men, because we would like to increase the representation of these groups at this level at Unicef UK. We want to do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for children.
Unicef UK promotes equality, diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We make employment decisions by matching business needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We are happy to talk about flexible working, personal growth, and to promote a workplace where you can be yourself and achieve success based only on your merit.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for a criminal records check. A criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the role and the circumstances of your offences.
We only accept online applications as this saves us money, making more funds available for us to help ensure children’s rights.
If you require support in completing the online form or an application form in an alternative format, please contact Supporter Care on 0300 330 5580 during office hours.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note that we only provide feedback to shortlisted candidates.
Registered Charity Nos. 1072612 (England and Wales) SC043677 (Scotland)
More searches like this
- Fundraising Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Management Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- International Development Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- PR & Communications Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Major Donor/ Gifts Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)